Monday, December 17, 2007

meditation progress

I've done terribly. I stopped keeping up with the meditation regimen for a few months in the middle there somewhere, but I've been getting back into it. Yesterday I had an interesting session, I came to several realizations; That I live blindly and it's my own refusal to see that causes this, that I just put too much starch in the sauce and that was why it was not thickening properly, and that I'm developing a neurosis over this very project.

The neurosis is an inability to talk for extended periods of time, and it's becoming easier and easier to set me off. What happens is I get very shaky, as if I'm freezing, or like I'm incredibly nervous, and it becomes impossible to continue talking. It started with these project presentations, as I was very nervous for them, which was only compounded by the difficulty of the topic, and has progressed to anything where I need to simply talk. For example, I experienced the same sensation while on the phone with my mother talking about absolutely nothing.

Oh, in reference to my last blog, I guess the term would be "vertex" or "where the vertices meet"

No comments: